Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Nothing Special

Drew is developing such a little personality. I guess this is a good thing, but after days like today it is hard to remember that. After a week of Drew having a cold, we were finally ready to head back to the gym and I had an appointment with a trainer. I told Drew where we were headed and instead of his usual "ok", I got "all done...gym!" this repeated over and over on our way there and got more emphatic as we got closer. When I pulled him out of the car he started screaming and I decided that we would skip. I still had to go inside and cancel the trainer, so the screaming got much much worse. Throughout the entire lobby you could hear Drew bellowing "HOME". Everyone looked at me like I was a monster for dragging my screaming child to the gym. Then, as we were walking out and passed the child care center he started asking to go and play with the cars inside! The audacity! The day didn't get much better after that with a handful of tantrums and a nap before lunch that only lasted 1 hour.

Eventhough I am exhausted and crabby, watching him do silly things like dance around the living room or laugh at his own "toots" (yes, he does that), makes it all worth while!

Here are some photos of Mr. Personality from last week:



No comments: