It was definetly worth the wait. We weren't able to go on many rides because Drew isn't 36" tall yet, but we all went on the merry-go-round and then I gave the rest of my tickets to a nice family who offered us their cup of chicken feed. (Definetly a fair trade; $8 worth of tickets for $.25 worth of pellets) Drew LOVED all of the animals. On the way there all he talked about seeing were the goats. I figured he would love the other animals too...which he did, but the goats definetly won by far! I am trying to convince daddy to buy us 2 goats. I promised I would milk them and make soap with it...hey maybe I could even make some money off of it.
Drew got an Elmo balloon which was to make up for not being able to go on the rides...$6 for a mylar balloon! And they didn't post the prices. We didn't bring the stroller with us, which was a big deal not to have it there as a back-up. But, sans stroller, I got to tie the balloon to my bag. I must have wacked a dozen people with it.
We were very impressed with the fair. I thought it would be more of a carnival, but I was wrong, it was definetly more of an agricultural fair. There were still plenty of concessions and rides, but that was fun too! We are excited to go back next year....with a 6 month old in tow!


No comments:
Post a Comment