I found some older pictures on my camera that I believe I promised to share, but never did. These are from the Fourth of July weekend on Cape Cod:
We picked Daddy up from work on that weekend so we could get an early start to the Cape. We stopped next door first, where dad let him sit in one of the trucks! He wasn't as thrilled to be in the truck as he was to just look at the truck - but it was a good photo op.
Here is a more recent picture of one of our daily trips to the playground. Drew asks me 50 times a day to go to the "pay-gound" and if say not now, he asks to go see his friend "Gam" (Graham) who is usually at the playground with us. He sure knows how to get what he wants!
Drews buddy, Logan joined us on the farm yesterday. They then went to the playground and then back to our house for a wrestling match. I was very surprised when Drew tossed Logan in a head lock and took him to the ground. They seemed to be enjoying themselves, so I let them go.


No comments:
Post a Comment