Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

The Boss

As I had mentioned, we took Drew for a haircut on Saturday morning. It took them all of 3 minutes to cut around the ears and the back, but I am glad I had it done.

Saturday afternoon, we visited our cousins Matt (not pictured), Mike and Scott. Drew has so much fun playing with his cousins, but he does turn into a bit of an animal!

On Saturday night, my best friend Susan babysat Drew for us so that we could go see Bruce Springsteen with Laura and JR! We really made out in the deal...they bought us the tickets and we had a free babysitter!! We had so much fun - even in the torrential rain and thunderstorm that passed right over us. He didn't go on until about 9:30 (scheduled 7:30), but eventhough he was supposed to stop at 11:15 he played for an extra hour. We left around 11:45 so we wouldn't take too much advantage of the free child care...and who am I kidding, we were pretty tired..
Drew had a blast playing with Susan and was pretty good going to bed for her (so we are told).

Sunday was rather low-key with a few trips to the playground for a child begging for pay-gound!

No comments: