He loves his big brother and wants to do everything he does. Not much can stop his determination. He is tough as nails and will shake off most of the falls that he takes. Even when he cut his mouth open on a table, I only realized it when he crawled over to me with blood on his mouth and hand. He didn't cry one tear! Harrison dances like a maniac and Drew encourages it by finding toys that play music and sticking them in front of him. He is walking like a pro now, the only problem is that he tries to go too fast. He also likes to pull up on moving objects like the dog, Drew, or even will jump onto my legs as I am walking by. Before he could stand on his own, I knew we had a climber on our hands and I was right. He climbs on anything he can. He loves to pull himself onto the baseboard heater and look out the window. If I leave a package of paper towels on the floor he jumps right onto it. I am sure it won't be long before I find him on the dining room table!
Something I am not very proud of is his love for Thomas. Drew was closer to two before he fell for that silly blue train, but Harrison has been bitten by the bug rather early. I don't like that my 11 month old watches tv, but what can I do? I can't keep it off all of the time. He cheers when Thomas comes on the screen and has started yelling "cah" at the tv. Surprisingly he hasn't learned "choo-choo" yet, so car will have to suffice.



2 comments:
Pics of you & H are so precious!
--Laura
What a cutie! And what a fast year too!
Post a Comment