
Monday - Playdoh. I bought a big bucket of playdoh tools and doh....way too much of a good thing!

Tuesday - After gymnastics, lots of stickerbook playing and a nap, watercolors.

Spending some time on the computer - someone now looks even more like his daddy!

Stopping to smell the flowers. Dad says he looks like me when he makes this face...nice, huh? Well, I think it is precious.
Wednesday - not sure yet, but I am thinking we should carve out some time to go buy thermals...it is going to be bitter cold the next few days! I think the weather forecast actually said "miserable".
2 comments:
I have an awesome recipe for homemade playdoh if you want it...then you can add the "cooking" of the playdoh to the keep busy factor of the activity. Let me know if you want it!
Good job keeping busy...looks like fun! I know how it is trying to fill up days and always wanting to be the best mommy I can be (it is exhausting!). Let us know if you ever want a playdate!
Post a Comment