Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Post #100

Wow - I hit the 100 post mark! I really feel that it is an accomplishment.

Andy and I had a really good time at the CF Fundraiser on Saturday night. We did some gambling - we were up and down, but always donate the chips in the end anyway. We also won 2 items in the silent auction - a Kiehls basket that we gave to Laura and a Jason Varitek autographed photo for Drews room. We saw friends we haven't seen in a while and had some much needed 'couple time'. I really didn't take many photos, just one of the Irishman who swindled me out of all of my chips:

"The Wheel" - this thing is a money pit but so much fun, I actually did pretty good on it, but it sucked most of Andy's money

Drew and I had a very busy day today. We had our second sign and sing class where we learned the signs for "car" and "duck" (Drews 2 favorite words). After a trip to the mall, lunch at Bertuccis, a short nap on the ride home - we decided to go to the playground. Drew had fun in the sandbox and on the swings but I learned that we should keep playground trips to before school gets out -there was a lot of older kids playing a little rough. Drew also learned that sand is not a snack...(note to self - don't stick fingers in teething childs mouth to remove sand or risk deep bite marks in finger)

Posing in the sandbox with the slew of minivans in the parking lot - out of the 9 cars in the parking lot 7 were minivans...I felt sorta out of place.

Once we got home the fun continued - we played outside in the yard...Drew rode in his car that he is really "filling out" this year. He pushed the car around the yard and then the fun quickly came to and end when Drew realized that he has had quite enough. He had a severe overreaction to mom helping him push the car up a hill - apparently he wanted to do it all by himself!


"Back off Mommy, I want to do it myself! If you really want to help you can get me the Kettler trike I have been asking for"

No comments: