Easter Sunday started early with 7:30AM Mass. Sadly, we haven't been to Church very much since Drew has gotten older and more mobile and vocal. We weren't sure how he would behave, but aside from a lot of wiggling he was rather well behaved. I made Easter dinner and had Auntie Laura, Uncle JR, Grampy and Cindy over. After a big meal and dessert, we went outside for an egg hunt - we used the eggs that Drew and I decorated earlier in the week. After stopping Drew numerous times from going to the street to see the "cah-cah's, he finally became interested in the eggs and began the hunt....
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter!
Our Easter festivities began on Saturday when we went to the farm for an Easter Egg hunt and to visit the Easter Bunny. The hunt was pretty much over when we got there, but the bunny was still around. Drew was a little apprehensive and slowly walked over to him and waved and pointed. I brought him over to sit on his lap and he screamed! He was not having it. We walked around and eventually his curiosity peaked and he went back over to check him out. After getting some gelato at the farm market, we went to check out the animals in the petting zoo.
"In my egg hunting outfit, ready to go!"

"Time for some egg wranglin'"
"Hi bunny...I'll politely wave, but keep your distance"
"A little traumatized by that bunny, but I will pose for the camera"

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Seriously, where can I get a seer sucker suit like that? So great! Happy Easter to the whole family, talk to you soon!
Gran & Pop think you look pretty dapper....glad you liked the bunny...love ya
Post a Comment