Andy was able to insert the memory card into our video camera and download the photos from our trip. Here they are:
Chasing his shadow down the beach.
priceless
After waving goodbye to all of the "cah cah's" (cars) on the ground, Drew quietly watched as we took off.
Happily running down the beach. I have to admit, this outfit is just wrong - his hat doesn't go with the trunks and they are so long they almost hit his ankle. Most of the clothes on this trip were a little too big b/c evertything he owns for spring is meant to fit him in the spring.
I was able to take a few more photos that night before the camera died. I think that was the problem, I should have let it dry out more before trying to use it again.
Sophie and Tessa making Drew laugh.


No comments:
Post a Comment