Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Playground

"Higher Daddy, higher!"

The weather was beautiful this afternoon and we realized after walking home in the dark last night that we don't have many days like this left so we took Drew to the "Playspace" in town. He had so much fun on the bucket swing, the see-saw, the slides and the cars.
This see-saw was perfect for Drew because lately all he does is jump up and down. It was on a spring so it was just right for bouncing!
Drew's favorite part was the little car that was just his size. He had a blast while daddy pushed him around. I was laughing so hard that I was crying. I can't believe that my baby is old enough for one of these. Andy was so excited to see him enjoy this toy that he wanted to run out during his nap and buy one.

Now there are 2 cousins driving around town...watch out! (congratulations Nick for passing the driving test!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Sarah, we have the exact same car for Jack, and it is hilarious. I found it at a yard sale for 5 bucks, and he LOVES IT. (There is actually a long handle that attaches to the back so you can push him around and spare your back.) We were going to leave it at his grandparents in Millis, but he loves it so much I might have to get another one. I can't believe they're big enough for these things already!