Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 26, 2007

First Words!!

Drew spoke his first words today: "I love you Mommy!" Ok, not really...his first words were DaDa. He woke up in the morning moving his mouth kind of funny. Andy and I chalked it up to his cold. Later in the day I could hear him whispering dada. Eventually it got louder and louder. He kept asking for dada so we drove to visit Andy at work so that he could hear it himself. Daddy couldn't be prouder! It is so precious to hear his little voice form words. He is also saying Hi, Dada. We figure that all the time we have spent trying to teach him to wave hello while saying "hi daddy" made him pick up on the words. Unfortunatly, I am unable to post the video of this momentus occasion. (Apparently HD video is not compatible, but we will eventually figure it out.) Until then, you will just have to imaging the sweetest voice in the world whispering "DaDa"

No comments: