Drew is getting way too big way too fast. He has 2 teeth that are ready to break through. Although exciting, it reminds me of how fast he is growing up. I don't want him to turn 6 months old, I just feel like that is too old. I still want to call him a newborn, but I guess we are way past that. He seems like he is getting ready to crawl anyday now..I know we have a while, but he is really trying. Here are some photos of Drew looking exceptionally old (to me).

Everytime Lucy comes close to him the squeezes his eyes closed and opens his mouth wide. He is preparing for Lucy kisses. Open mouth kisses probably aren't the most sanitary!


1 comment:
hi sarah,
oh he is still SO young! my lucy is 18 months old today and although she is great and amazing now, i'd still give anything to hold her as a 6-month old again. don't worry, he is still an itty baby...and there is still so much fun stuff to come.
sara g. :)
Post a Comment