We have some cute photos of our weekend on the Cape to post, however we are in the midst of "Ferberizing" Drew and therefore I am way too tired to download the photos and post them on the blog. Wish us luck on the process and I will post some photos once the worst is over. If you have any words of wisdom for us, please add your comments!
1 comment:
Hi Sarah,
Best of luck with the Ferberizing. We never really did it with Lucy and I so wish that we had...she is 18 months now and finally not waking up at night (crazy)! I know it's tough but it will be worth it in the end. My only advice is to maybe to have Andy oversee the process while you sleep in another room with a loud air conditioner on. Sleep training can be harder on the mama! Or at least alternate nighs so that you don't get too tired. Oh and the other thing is to be sure that you stick close to home for the next few weeks until you are sure it has stuck. Sleeping somewhere else can throw things off.
Best of luck!
Sara G.
Post a Comment