We did manage to sneak in a little vacation and had a ton of fun. We stayed on Cape Cod for a week and we were so lucky to have amazing weather. We spent a lot of time at the beach and also did some fun stuff like mini-golf and a morning in downtown Chatham. The boys had a ton of fun at the beach. We collected dozens of crabs and dug holes until our arms ached. Andy took Drew on the boat to go fishing and he loved it. I think Andy loved it more! I will admit that the bonding over fishing made me a little jealous and for an instant I had dreams of Mommy/daughter manicures. But I am more than happy with my two little truck playing, crab catching, constantly running little boys.
Playing with the Playmobil fire trucks was a favorite indoor activity.
"Hello little crab"




No comments:
Post a Comment