Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Still Here

Yes, we are still here. You wouldn't know it from my lack of blogging lately. My laptop broke, but I am now up an running on my new MacBook! I have some catching up to do, so I will post some older pics.
August 18th: Drew laughing at Harrison and Daddy making funny faces at him.

August 25th: Harrison loves his Exersaucer! Drew loves to cheer him on while he is playing in it. He will also spin him around to play with a different toy. We couldn't be more proud of how good Drew is with his baby brother. Just tonight in the car I was almost in tears over how sweet he was talking to him. We were on our way home from the grocery store and Drew tried to get Harrison to play with a toy he had in his carseat. "Harrison, squeak it...go ahead buddy. Harrison, please squeak it. Come on buddy you can do it. Good job buddy." Then he started to sing to him. He is always giving him kisses and talks so sweetly to him. He even laughs when Harrison snatches his binky out of his mouth. Drew is pretty possessive of his binky for the short amount of time he is allowed to use it, so that one surprises me.

The bride and groom with their best man and maid of honor!


August 30th: My grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. They were married exactly 55 years and one day before Andy and I. We had a nice time at their party. Harrison looked exceptionally cute in his outfit. Andy insisted that I put him in tights, but I think that the socks were adorable.

September 4th: Labor Day weekend at the beach!!!

September 14th: Harrison 5 months +1 day. Patriots opening day! The were both decked out in #54. He may have retired, but we still love him!!

We know Grannie and Poppy are reading from afar, so we are sending them all our love and hope they are having a fantastic vacation!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

luv the new pics...having a great time in corfu greece this morning..luv to all gran & pop