8-6: Patriots training camp! I have always wanted to go, so I loaded up the double stroller and headed over. It was surprisingly easy to get in and park, but we were in the standing room area that is just a big grassy hill. I had to push the double stroller up while wearing flip-flops. I wasn't sure I would make it. Once at the top of the hill we had fun. This activity was more for Mommy than for the kids, so for entertainment Drew got a blue popsicle that was bigger than him at 10:00am. Oh well, live it up right?
Harrison: "Hellooooooo....anybody see me over here?"
Other noteworthy events happening around here are that Harrison rolled over for the first time about a week ago..do I remember the exact date, no, sorry kiddo that is just one of the crappy things about being second born. I do promise to make sure your big brother shares his toys with you though. He went from front to back first and then a few days later he finally went back to front. He is officially out of the swaddle. Drew was in the swaddle for way too long. We new that it was coming and were really dreading the nights of no sleep while weaning him out of it. He really did it himself because he was always coming out of it and just hated getting in it. It has gone pretty well aside from short naps he has slept through the night for the last 3 nights without it.
Drew turned 2.5! He is still getting smarter and smarter and astounds me with the things he comes up with. He is also learning how to really push my buttons. I am having a tough time adjusting to this new behavior, but I am changing little things to try and help the situation. He is starting to become a little fresh and saying things like "Mommy, don't tell me what to do!" ugh, I thought that was 4 year old behavior? As much as he can frustrate us, Andy and I still get a laugh out of his antics once he has gone to bed. Drew starts school in a couple of weeks and as of right now, he is pretty excited about it. We'll see.


No comments:
Post a Comment