We have had a lovely Easter Sunday. I have had this Easter Basket ready to go for weeks. All part of my crazy advanced preparations for baby boy #2. Unfortunately, baby is not here to get his Easter Basket.
We started our day with tearing apart the basket and sneaking a few jelly beans. I made waffles and then we had our Sunday Starbucks visit. After an Easter Egg hunt in the yard, we went to Mass. Drew was pretty good, but very fidgety. When we entered church (at 12:01), Msgr. Conley was at the back waiting to proceed up to the alter. He said hello to Drew and asked if the Easter bunny visited. Drew VERY LOUDLY continued to tell him about how "I got M&Ms...green ones, yellow ones AND red ones!!!!". He of course laughed as did the entire back 1/4 of the church. They then told us we were welcome to go into the children's room. We did use it for a bit, but it is so stuffy and I assume germ filled I opted to struggle in the pews.
Right now Drew is napping and we will go to Grannie and Poppy's for dinner tonight.


No comments:
Post a Comment