Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

PARTY!

Today we had a (late) birthday party for Drew. It was a party just for his friends. Nine of his closest 2 year old buddies had a fun morning at Playtown Express followed by pizza and cake. We have been to this place a few times before, but having the whole place to ourselves was such a treat! All of the kids had a blast and it was fairly relaxing for the parents because it wasn't crowded and they are all the same age so the damage they can inflict on each other is pretty minimal.
Drew had fun but was exhausted after. He has been sick all week, so 2 hours of hard play and party sent him into an almost comatose state at nap time. He crashed pretty hard for bed as well. As soon as I booked this party, I slightly regretted it. I thought that I had created too much work for myself. The place was so helpful that it wound up being rather easy.
Drew and Charlie on the slide. This was a favorite for most of the kids. It is a blow up slide that reaches almost to the ceiling.




These next 3 pictures crack me up. Someone offered to take a family photo and we couldn't get one with the 3 of us looking at the camera. I am worried that now that we are adding a fourth to our clan, that we will never have a good family photo!


1 comment:

Sara said...

Happy "full term" day!!!