Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 9, 2008

The Heat Continues







We spent the day either on the porch playing in the water or in the house playing in the A/C. It was around 95 degrees today and just plain miserable out. I blew up the pool that I bought last year and I had no idea it is so big! It takes up half of the porch. The water never warmed up today which was quite surprising, so Drew was in and out of it. He would want in and then 30 seconds later, he was "aaaall dun!" He played with his water table and just had lots of fun splashing around. The popsicle was a big hit too. He didn't quite understand why he couldn't put it down and come back for it later. I had to rinse it off a few times. It looks like we have one more day of this heat and then it is going to break. I have been looking forward to summer weather but, like the priest at my wedding said "someone must have been praying too hard for nice weather".

No comments: