Andy, Drew and I were on the Cape at Granny and Poppy's this weekend. (Oh, Lucy was there too). Andy was flying in from Houston so he met us there which meant that I drove the car full of our stuff, the baby and the dog by myself. I was nervous with Lucy in the back at first but it turns out that she kept Drew entertained. Well, I think she kept him awake but at least he was laughing. I have never heard him laugh so hard for so long..he could barely catch his breath.
We had a gorgeous weekend. The weather was perfect except for the torrential rain that Granny, Drew and I were caught in on Friday afternoon. Drew went swimming for the first time and he had fun. He wasn't sure at first but then he started to enjoy it.
We had a very nice time; thanks Granny and Poppy for having us down, feeding us excellent meals and playing with both Drew AND Lucy! We love you!

Swimming with Daddy
Kicking Away!
Mom was ready with a towel.


No comments:
Post a Comment